for your app
ready to go!
Having received the acceptance email from Fyber, it's time to start setting up your apps in the console.
Follow these steps to add an app to the console:
- Sign in to the console with your user name and password, here.
The App Management window opens:
- Click + Application to open the Add App window
Select the option for the app you are adding to the console.
To edit the settings to your app, follow these steps.
- From the list of apps available, select the app you want to edit
- Click App Settings
- Enter the iTunes URL for an iOS app or Play Store URL for a Google App, as required.
- Amend the Bundle ID and Categories, if necessary.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Updated 2 months ago