for your app
ready to go!
Now that you are signed up to Fyber and have added an app to the console, the next step in the process is to add placements.
A placement refers to a location within your app where ads can be displayed. This location might be, for example, on your Start screen, on the Game Over screen or the bottom or top bar of the app.
For each placement, you can define a specific ad format, configuration and delivery rules to maximize performance.
You must have at least one ad placement to monetize your app.
To start adding your ad placement:
- Log in to the Fyber console, here.
- Click Apps on the left menu
The App Management window opens
- Select the app for which you want to create placements
- Click + Placement and the Placements window opens
- Enter the name of the placement
- From the dropdown list select the Placement Type
- Click Save Placement when you have finished and continue to add placements, as required.
All the placements for that app are saved.
- On the Placements window, next to your placement, click the cog icon to enter the Placement Setup page.
Fyber's Multi-Testing allows publishers to try out different variants within the same placement, to achieve the best returns from their configurations.
If you would like to create Multi-Testing experiments for your placement, click here.
You can target a specific audience that is exposed to ads running on this Placement.
- Toggle Targeting to On
- Select at least one country
- Select network connection option
Set at least one option (Country or Network Connection), or turn the toggle off.
Floor prices indicate to buyers participating in auctions held in Fyber Marketplace, the minimal price at which you are willing to sell your inventory. By default, it is set to $0.01 for all countries. A floor price must be at least $0.01 or higher otherwise an auction cannot be held. All floor prices are in US dollars.
- Enter a floor price
- Select countries and set a different eCPM floor price for them
You can limit the number of ads shown on a placement for a given timeframe and also add pacing rule.
|Capping||Limit the number of impressions per second / minute / hour / day|
|Pacing||Set the pace for the maximum number of ad impressions per second / minute / day / hour|
Set out below are the details for each specific placement option.
For details of adding an Instance, click here.
Updated about a month ago