for your app
ready to go!
Now that you are signed up to Fyber and have added an app to the console, the next step in the process is to add placements.
A placement refers to a location within your app where ads can be displayed. This location might be, for example, on your Start screen, on the Game Over screen or the bottom or top bar of the app.
For each placement, you can define a specific ad format, configuration and delivery rules to maximize performance.
You must have at least one ad placement to monetize your app.
To start adding your ad placement:
- Log in to the
- Click Apps on the left menu
The App Management window opens
- Select the app for which you want to create placements
- Click + Placement and the Placements window opens
- Enter the name of the placement.
- From the dropdown list select the Placement Type
- Click Save Placement when you have finished and continue to add placements, as required.
All the placements for that app are saved.
- On the Placements window, next to your placement, click the 3 vertical buttons icon and click Placement Setup.
You can target a specific audience that is exposed to ads running on this Placement.
- Toggle Targeting to On
- Select at least one country
Set at least one option (Country or Network Connection), or turn the toggle off.
- Select network connection option
Floor prices indicate to buyers participating in auctions held in the Fyber Marketplace, the minimal price at which you are willing to sell your inventory. By default, it is set to $0.01 for all countries. A floor price must be at least $0.01 or higher otherwise an auction cannot be held. All floor prices are in US dollars.
Bids below this minimum price are discarded.
- Enter a floor price
- Select countries and set a different eCPM floor price for them
You can limit the number of ads shown on a placement for a given timeframe and also add a pace.
Limit the number of impressions per second / minute / hour / day
Set the pace for the maximum number of ad impressions per second / minute / day / hour
You are prompted to confirm this choice before continuing to save your set-up.
Set out below are the details for each specific placement option.
The Mediated Demand Networks section allows you to add specific rules to instances to networks that you have configured.
If you have not already configured a network instance, click here.
By default there are no restrictions on any of the network instances.
To configure a Mediated Demand Source:
- Toggle the Ad Network Instances to On
- Enter the details of the Ad Network
- Select the Ad Network Instance
- Set the limits for Capping and Pacing
- Select the countries to Include or Exclude
- Click Add to add another Ad Network -or- click Save.
Updated 6 days ago